Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole
Course: Side Dishes
What You Will Need:
- 2-3 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 cans (15 oz) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2-1 tsp. oregano
- 1⁄2-1 tsp. basil
- 1 garlic clove minced or crushed
- black pepper to taste
What You Will Need To Do:
- Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rice, red pepper and parsley over the top.
- Spread the cheese evenly over the top.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, chicken soup,, oregano, basil, garlic and pepper.
- Pour evenly over the top of the other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour – 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let it stand for a few minutes before serving.