Easy Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs
Easy Teriyaki Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs - Dinner cannot get any easier than these grilled kabobs! Packed with flavor from the marinade and threaded onto a skewer with pineapple chunks, red onions, and green bell peppers, then grilled to juicy perfection. By husband LOVED these!
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Yield: 8-10 kabobs
What You Will Need:
- 1 pound chicken breasts diced into 1" chunks
- salt and pepper a pinch of
- 5 -ounce packet McCormick 7-Spice Teriyaki Marinade*
- 1 green bell pepper diced into 1" pieces
- 1 red onion diced into 1" pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple chunks
- fresh parsley to garnish
What You Will Need To Do:
- Place the chicken, pinch of salt and pepper, and teriyaki marinade in a glass bowl baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place your skewers in water for 30 minutes. **
- Place your diced bell pepper, onion, and pineapple on a cutting board.
- Skewer your chicken, bell pepper, onion, and pineapple, and then repeat until there the skewer is filled. Repeat with all skewers or until you run of out vegetables or chicken.
- Brush the teriyaki marinade on the skewers, flip the skewers over, and repeat on the other side.
- Place kabobs on a hot grill and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove from the grill, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.