Cream Cheese Pancakes
Check out this easy recipe for cream cheese pancakes from Delish.com--no flour required!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
What You Will Need:
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- Butter for cooking
- Sliced strawberries for garnish
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Maple syrup for drizzling
What You Will Need To Do:
- Make batter: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in eggs, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter. Pour about ¼ cup batter into the pan, then cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook for one more minute.
- Serve with strawberries and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Drizzle with syrup, if desired.