Chicken Stuffed French Loaf
Last night, I made an incredible dinner. It was so simple & extremely scrumptious, I just had to share it with you! This would make a great lunch or dinner. It is extremely filling, no need to serve any additional sides to accompany the dish (we mistakenly added corn on the cob & fresh raspberries, I was completely stuffed).
What you will need:
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray broil pan with your favorite baking spray. I like to use the broil pan because it is longer than my baking sheets.
- Slice the french bread loaf (lengthwise) in half. Place both halves on broil pan.
- Microwave Tyson Grilled Chicken Breasts for 4.5-5 minutes (as directed on package)
- While cooking, mix cheese, green onions and ranch dressing in a large bowl.
Click here to Print
- When Chicken is done, shred into pieces and add to mixture.
- Stir & Spread mixture over one half of the loaf. Place the other half on top.
- Lightly spread butter on top of loaf.
- (Optional) Sprinkle Italian Bread Crumbs on top of loaf.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes (until cheese is melted).
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.