What to Bring to Class
- A. Backpack - I found this Jansport cutie at Target yesterday on clearance ($19.98). I love how the bottom is black keeping it from getting extremely dirty from the classroom floors. This backpack has the ability to hold a full-size laptop up to 15 inches in a padded section and has two separate sections for books/ binders as well as an organized outside pocket. What an exceptional deal!
- B. iPad & On the Go Charger - My iPad this semester holds most of my textbooks, my One Note App for note-taking, and my class planner. The on the go charger is a must, as I am using my iPad ALL the time!
- C. Kate Spade Bag & Essentials - I found the Kate Spade mini bag at Barnes & Noble last semester and absolutely love how slender it is to slip in any bag I am using. It was $30 but the quality is absolutely amazing, not a simple tear or rip. I tend to have to replace my bags frequently due to too much wear and tear. Inside I keep the personal must haves (feminine products, Tylenol, chap-stick, lotion & Kleenex). Most days I carry my purse with me, but it is nice to have extras of such items.
- D. Fun Reading Material - Extra time in between classes or library study breaks require something different. At the moment, have my Just Jewelry Catalog and NCTE Voices magazine.
- E. White Out, Stapler & Glue Stick
- F. Pencils, Pens, Erasers & Pencil Sharpener
- G. Post It Notes, Hole Fixers, Page Markers, Hole Puncher, Ring & Index Cards - I love the post it note container that appears as a compact, it also has a mirror. It keeps my post it notes from getting all bent up inside my bag.
- H. Granola Bars, Instant Coffee & Gum
- I. Planner, Notebook & Binder - I discuss there usage in this post, check it out!
Lets stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest.